The Jits Logo Design Contest
Creatives, start your engines. It's the first Jits Artwork Contest!
We are looking to design a new logo emblem to accompany our iconic Jits text logo, and we're putting it to you, our readers, to dream it up, design it and get it down on paper to share with the world.
If your emblem is chosen to be our new Jits branding icon, then you will be the lucky (and deserving) winner of the fabulous Jits Artwork Contest Prize Pack valued at $200!
The prize pack will be:
- Root Athletics 'CHOPPER' watch.
- Defense Soap kit.
- Reevo rashguard and Reevo grappling shorts
- Collection of 5 print issues of Jits Magazine.
- Online and print credit for your work.
- The undying pride of knowing that your logo will be used to better the BJJ world.
Keep in mind; the winning logo emblem will be clean, tasteful, versatile, smart, scalable and relevant. Think of our magazine and our overall style when brainstorming for your winning concept. Think of what we stand for and what we bring to BJJ. If it helps, you can learn a bit more about BJJ logo design here, courtesy of the thinkers over at The Jiu Jitsu Lab.
Please send submissions in any of the following digital formats: JPEG / PNG / PDF / PSD / AI to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 8th. We look forward to your submissions. Good luck!
P.S. More contests are in the pipeline, keep your eyes peeled.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The act of submitting any artwork or design to us confirms that you agree to the following terms and conditions of this contest:
1. All designs submitted, become, at time of submission, property of Jits Inc. You therefore, at that time, assign all rights, title, and interest, including any copyrights and rights to derivative works, to Jits Inc. 2. The price pack will be gifted to you as an award for being selected as the new logo emblem to be used for the Jits brand. 3. Contents of the prize pack have been confirmed, but are subject to change by the sponsors. 4. Submissions will be accepted until June 8, 2012, after which point the contest will be officially closed and no further submissions will be accepted. 5. A winner will be chosen only if a suitable design has been submitted during the time of the contest. If none of the submissions are deemed to satisfy the creative branding goals, then no winner will be selected, and none of the submitted designs will be used. 6. The winning design will be put into commercial use in the marketplace, and credit will be given for the artwork through our print publication and online website and social media platforms at time of contest conclusion. 7. If a winning design is selected, it will be selected by June 8, 2012 at the latest. 8. The contest winner will be sent his/her prize pack within 3 days of contest completion. 9. This contest is open for international submissions, wherever you live, feel free to submit your design and your submission will be entered.
Hemp based rashguard from Submission FC...More
Gringo has been able to successfully put together what is easily the biggest BJJ tournament in all of Canada - you can learn a thing or two...More
Meerkatsu's 'Heavenly Footlock' Artwork Raises Thousands for Rape Survivor Charities...More
Mario Sperry comments on his upcoming match with Fabio Gurgel...More
Here are some of the biggest associations in BJJ for those of you who are new to the sport. It’s impossible to really know which one is the largest, but…...More
Helvecio Penna is one of the main instructors at De La Riva HQ in Rio de Janeiro...More
Roger Gracie black-belt and founder of the Jiu Jitsu Brotherhood, Nicolas Gregoriades shares his latest understandings of the gentle art...More
Sunday June 9, 2013. Mackenzie Dern and Michelle Niclolini will face off at the UCLA Pauley Pavilion...More
UFC middleweight contender, Chris Weidman, shows you some of his ground game including some practical back control and the fancy banana split....More
Leo Leite X Rodolfo Vieira (Team Challenge) - Copa Podio...More
BJJ Scout: Leandro Lo v Clark Gracie Copa Podio 2013 Match Breakdown...More
Xande Ribeiro vs Braulio Estima - Copa Podio LW GP...More
Top UFC middleweight contender, Chris Weidman, talks with David Abbou about his experience with BJJ...More
Hemp based rashguard from Submission FC...More
We've reviewed Tatami's hottest gi coming out soon......More
Battle Gear is one of the newer brands to come out of the UK and they present us with several models of kimonos. ...More
Kid Peligro is back with another app for your iphones. ...More
Submission FCÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Hemp Sensation gi is leading the way with its 70% hemp and 30% cotton blend, so here is the breakdown of their innovative product...More